Pages

‘Guy Took My Spot ... So I Put the Snow Back’

Boston.com Staff | 02.16.15 | 10:25 AM

Warning to anyone tempted to snag a spot marked by a space saver.

Last week, a Craigslist post told the story of one Boston resident, who felt his rights were violated when someone removed his space saver and took 'his spot.'

"So I put all the snow back," the now deleted post read.

Advertisement - Continue Reading Below

The poster, who insisted on remaining anonymous for fear of retribution, told Boston.com he spent a significant amount of time shoveling the space, and placed an "old bookshelf" in it when he left February 8 to work an evening shift driving for Uber.

He returned home "pretty late" Sunday night to find a car "with New York plates" parked in the spot.

"I've lived in Boston for years and I'm from New England," he said. "This was just not a cool move. I'm getting home at midnight and I had nowhere to park."

He spent Monday considering his options. Then, on Monday night, he shoveled all the snow back into the spot.

"I got emails from people who said I should pop the tires. I didn't think that was okay," he said.

Recommended article: Chomsky: We Are All – Fill in the Blank.
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



http://ift.tt/eA8V8J 'Guy Took My Spot ... So I Put the Snow Back' via top scoring links : news http://ift.tt/1Jnkbkx

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment